Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Just want to do the good stuff



 
“ I want roles in movies but I don’t want to attend any auditions”

“ I want to be an AFL footballer but I don’t really want to train everyday”

“ I want to be a successful agent but I really don’t have the discipline to prospect everyday”

Unfortunately in any job that we have you don’t just get to do the fun stuff all the time. To be earn the big bucks, you need to list and sell more than anyone else in your market, you also have be great at building relationships and  have single minded  focus and discipline.
The fun stuff is the results you get, the awards you may win or simply the personal feeling of achievement.

It’s when things are tough, when you have to work harder and learn how to deal with rejection and failure that’s when the opportunities to shine appear enabling you to do your best work. Don’t miss out on these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment